- Apprenticeship: 13-month contract starting from 23rd August 2021
- Salary – £4.30 per hour
- 37 hours per week
- Term Time plus 1 week
- Applicants must be 18+ before September 2nd 2021
Little Plumstead Primary School are looking for a PE, Sport and Wellbeing apprentice to join their team and the Inspire+ apprenticeship training cohort in August 2021.
This is a great option not only for school leavers but parents returning to work, those that have been made redundant, or those looking at making a career change.
An apprenticeship allows you to drive that change of direction whilst being able to keep to your commitments. You will study a new qualification whilst earning!
We are looking for candidates who offer a keen interest in sport and understand the importance of exceptional sports delivery in schools. You’ll be joining an enthusiastic education team who will be excited to have you on board. You will spend 4 days per week in school and will be allocated a mentor to support your development and your role in school. You will spend one day a week getting high-quality tuition and practical training with inspire+ at a local training venue.
Key areas of work will include (see attached job description for more details)
- Supporting the delivery of enrichment clubs and activities before/after school and at lunchtimes
- Supporting the teaching of PE and sport lessons in school
- Supporting the school in preparing for and attending school sport competitions
- Support house competitions, sports days and other events where possible.
- Pastoral support for small groups or individuals including support for pupils with SEN or disabilities
- GCSE (or equivalent) Grade C/4 or above in English & maths
- GCSE/BTEC in Sport
- Have previous experience of sports coaching
- Previous experience working with children
- Team player, Positive and Motivated, Flexible attitude, Calm and reliable, Good Communicator
Further information about Little Plumstead Primary School is available on their website. Please contact the school by phone (01603 712165) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like to arrange a conversation with the headteacher.
Please follow link for more information www.inspireplus.org.uk/peswb-norfolk-application-2/
To apply for this role please visit https://www.educationjobfinder.org.uk/
Closing date for applications – 3:30pm on Tuesday 20th July, 2021
Interviews to take place on Thursday 22nd or Friday 23rd July