The Norwich School Sport Partnership is an initiative lead by City Academy Norwich. City Academy Norwich takes your privacy extremely seriously and are committed to protecting the privacy and security of visitors to our website. We will always keep your data safe and secure.
For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the data controller – the organisation that’s responsible for your privacy – is City Academy Norwich.
How we use your information
We use your information in a number of different ways. The table below outlines what we do and why we do it.
How we use your name and contact details Why? To enable you to make bookings to attend our events. To allow us to send you confirmation details for your booking, any updated information about the event and reminders about your booking. To enable you to make purchases via our online shop. To allow us to send you confirmation of your order, to contact you if we require further information about your order and to send the item(s) that you have ordered. To reply to any enquiries made via the "contact us" feature on the website. To reply to any questions asked about our services. How we use information about your phone or laptop and how you use our website Why? To improve our website To give you the best possible experience when using our website on all devices
Keeping your information
We hold your information for as long as it is needed for us to be able to administer your booking or purchase and will be deleted within 12 months of completion.
You have lots of rights relating to your personal information:
– The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used
– The right to access the personal information we hold about you.
– The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
– The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances.
– The right to stop direct marketing messages and to withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time.
– The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider.
– The right to complain to your data protection regulator — in the UK, the Information Commissioner’s Office.