This afternoon saw the final round of fixtures for the SSP Yr5-6 Netball Development League. Across three match days, 15 teams competed in three separate divisions.
The school that competed in the development league were;
- Bignold Primary School- Two Teams
- Bluebell Primary School- One Team
- Colman Junior School- Two Teams
- Cringleford Primary School- Two Teams
- Hethersett Junior School- Two Teams
- Little Melton Primary School- One Team
- Notre Dame Prep School- Two Teams
- St Francis of Assisi Primary School- One Team
The development league followed High-5 Netball rules, with the exception that boys were not allowed to play on the team. Within each of the divisions, a round robin format was played with all teams competing against each other twice. After some very competitive and close matches, the winners of each of the divisions were announced.
Congratulations to Cringleford Primary School A, Bignold Primary School A and Little Melton Primary School for winning their respective divisions.
A full set of results for all three divisions can be viewed on the Netball Development League page. Well done to all of the pupils involved across the league.
If your child has participated in the league, or you know someone who would like to play Netball, head over to the Clubs Page for more information.
Photos from the Netball Development League can be viewed in the Photo Gallery.