We are excited to announce that we have launched a new programme of CPD workshops for school staff.
The workshops will run throughout 2018/19 and aim to help build the confidence, skills and knowledge of a school staff.
The programme will provide training opportunities for a range of different members of staff, including; PE Coordinators, Headteachers, Governors, Teachers, Teaching Assistants and Midday Supervisors.
We will be hosting the following workshops;
- Tuesday 18th September (4.00-5.30pm) – 2018/19 SSP Conference – “The Year Ahead”
- Thursday 1st November (4.00-5.30pm) – How to maximise and evidence the impact of your schools PE & Sports Premium funding
- Friday 9th November (1.30-4.00pm) – Maths of the Day (Taster Session)
- Wednesday 14th November (4.00-5.30pm) – How to encourage your pupils to achieve the recommended 30 mins of physical activity each day
- Thursday 22nd November (4.00-5.00pm) – Create Development – real PE and real Gym (Taster Session)
- Thursday 6th December (9.30am-3.00pm) – Create development – real gym
- Thursday 10th January (4.00-5.30pm) – How to improve the impact of your school swimming programme.
- Wednesday 23rd January, Thursday 7th March, Wednesday 24th April (9.30-4.00pm) – Create Development – real PE (3 day course)
- Wednesday 27th February (4.00-5.30pm) – How to use the School Games Mark to drive and recognise improvement in PE/school sport.
- tbc – Mini Tennis Teacher Training Course
- tbc – Ideas to encourage pupils to be more physically active during break and lunch times.
- tbc – How to teach your pupils how to ride a bike
For further information or to book a place(s) on any of the workshops please click on the above links. If you have any questions about any of the workshops please email email@example.com.