Following the impact of the Coronavirus Pandemic the Norfolk School Games has been redesigned for the 2020 Summer Term to ensure pupils are still able to take part. The Games will now be held virtually with pupils able to take part from their homes or schools rather than central venues.
Check out the video below for details
Each week in the lead up to the planned Summer Games Finals (15th-19th June), a virtual challenge will be set by our team of School Games Organisers and pupils are encouraged to enter by submitting photos and videos of themselves and their families completing the challenges. Each challenge will be around personal improvement and in line with the sports and events that are currently in the Summer Games. We will then share and celebrate the entries via social media during the Norfolk School Games finals week.
The virtual challenges calendar will be as follows;
- Virtual Mini-Tennis (primary and secondary) – week beginning 27th April
- Virtual Kwik Cricket (primary and secondary) – week beginning 4th May
- Virtual Angling (secondary) – week beginning 4th May
- Virtual Quadkids Athletics (primary and secondary) – week beginning 11th May
- Virtual Tri-Golf (primary and secondary) – week beginning 18th May
- Virtual Netball (primary and secondary) – week beginning 1st June
All schools will receive information direct from their School Games Organiser each week, or can find out more at www.norfolkschoolgames.co.uk
How To Enter
Once you have recorded your entry, submit the video via any of our social media platforms by tagging Norfolk School Games in your post. You’ll also need to include your school name and year group.
For Instagram use @norfolkschoolgames
For Twitter use @norfolkschgames
For Facebook entries please post directly onto the Norfolk School Games Facebook Page.
Alternatively you can email your entry via email to firstname.lastname@example.org