Day of Calm
In response to the impact that the coronavirus has had on pupil’s and teacher’s mental health, we are offering SSP member schools the chance to receive a FREE Day of Calm delivered by our team member Suzy.
The Day of Calm can include:
- Suzy will aim to spend some time with each class (if possible)
- Pupils (and teachers) will do exercises focusing on breathing, concentration and isolating their senses
- They will take part in some Tai Chi style movements – which involve agility, balance, and co-ordination, you will make your own routine up
- Classes will write some positive statements/words (a mantra) to refer back to when they need a positivity boost.
- Once they have completed the session, teachers and pupils will feel calmer and more relaxed.
- Before your Day of Calm Suzy will work with you to design a timetable for the day specific to your school’s needs.
- Suzy can be flexible to suit your schools current Covid-19 risk assessment and policies.
If you would like to host a Day of Calm for your pupils and staff, please email Suzy on email@example.com to discuss dates and format.
Mindful Moments Videos
Suzy has produced a series of Mindful Moments videos which provide a range of simple activities that will help you feel calm, relaxed and mindful by using a range of breathing and meditation techniques.
To view the playlist of videos CLICK HERE