The SSP organises a variety of development leagues to provide pupils with additional opportunities to represent their school in a sport that they have shown an interest in.
The leagues are designed to follow on from the SSPs one off Norfolk School Games competitions or schools extracurricular clubs in order to help young people continue to build their interest in a sport and develop their skills further.
For 2019/20 we will be running the following leagues;
- Yr 3-4 Mixed Football Development League
- Yr 5-6 Mixed Football Development League
- Yr 5-6 Girls Football Development League NEW
- Yr 5-6 Basketball Development League
- Yr 5-6 Netball Development League
Click on one of the above leagues for more information and to view the current league tables and match results.