Change4Life Festivals are an opportunity for traditionally less active pupils to increase their physical activity levels while representing their schools alongside other schools in Norwich.
The dates for the Change4Life Festivals in 2019/20 are
– Monday 9th December 13:30-15:30- City Academy Norwich
– Monday 23rd March 13:30-15:30- City Academy Norwich
Multi Skills Festival
Multi Skills Festivals will focus on pupils doing their personal best, having fun, whilst working with pupils from other schools. At the festival pupils will take part in a carousel of activities which will challenge them in a variety of fundamental skills.
We hope that the festival will help inspire pupils to develop the habit of choosing to take part in PE/school sport opportunities when they arise in the future.
Year 2 Multi Skills Festivals
– Monday 25th November: 9.45am – 11:30am and 12.30pm – 2.15pm
– Tuesday 26th November: 9.45am – 11:30am and 12.30pm – 2.15pm
– Monday 27th April: 12.30pm – 2.15pm
– Tuesday 28th April: 12.30pm – 2.15pm
Year 1 Multi Skills Festivals
– Monday 3rd February: 18th 9.45am – 11:30am and 12.30pm – 2.15pm
– Tuesday 4th February: 9.45am – 11:30am and 12.30pm – 12.15pm
Year Reception Multi Skills Festivals
– Monday 30th March: 9.45am – 11:30am and 12.30pm – 2.15pm
– Tuesday 31st March: 9.45am – 11:30am and 12.30pm – 2.15pm
Year Reception and 1 Multi Skills Festivals
– Monday 27th April: 9:45am-11:am
– Tuesday 28th April: 9:45am-11:am
All Multi Skills Festivals are held at Easton & Otley College Tennis Centre
Inclusive Sports Festival
Inclusive Sports Festivals are an event that give pupils with a Special Educational Need or Disability (SEND) the opportunity to receive all of the benefits of representing their school in an off site sports event alongside pupils from other schools.
The festival will be held at the Sportspark and will challenge pupils to do their personal best whilst taking part in a carousel of fun sports activities.
The date for the Inclusive Festival for 2019/20 is Friday 24th January
This Girl Can Festival
The festival will aim to encourage more girls in Yr 9-11 who wouldn’t traditionally engage with school sport to represent their school at a event alongside pupils from other schools.
We hope that this will help them to develop the habit of being active in their own time which they can continue when they leave school. The festival will give girls the opportunity to try a range of exciting lifestyle physical activities.