Date(s) - 06/01/2020
4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
City Academy Norwich
299 Bluebell Road
This is the second of our NEW termly Primary PE Coordinator Forums.
- Meet the requirements of the government’s childhood obesity plan
- Develop their understanding of the evidence and research underpinning active approaches in schools
- Learn how to use the free Active School Planner to increase daily activity and reduce sitting time for every child
- Explore solutions to boost well being and achievement by building 30 active minutes of physical activity into the whole school day and influencing 30 active minutes beyond the school day
- Advocate why high levels of physical activity across the school day lead to healthier and more effective learners
- Reflect on how effective their current provision is at promoting physical activity throughout the school day
- Know how to reduce sedentary behaviour and embed physical activity in their school
- Plan their journey to becoming an Active School
How to book a place(s)?
To book a place on this forum please login to the website using your schools login details and complete the form below.
If you have forgotten your school’s login details please email email@example.com.
Deadline for bookings
The deadline for bookings is 9am on Monday 6th January
For more information
If you have any questions about the conference or are having problems booking a place(s) then please contact Jon Osborne on firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must be logged in to make a booking. Please note the deadline for bookings above.