Date(s) - 15/01/2022
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Watton Sports Centre
69 Dereham Road
The aim of this face-to-face workshop is to provide people with the skills, knowledge and confidence they need to be able to deliver a Bee Netball session aimed at children aged between 5 and 11 years old in schools or clubs. The workshop includes a mix of both theory and practical sessions and involves some pre workshop learning to help prepare you for the workshop.
Who is the workshop for?
Anyone who will be involved in the delivery of Bee Netball. We anticipate this to be coaches, teachers, parent helpers, classroom assistants as well as club volunteers.
What will I need to do?
- Attend all three hours of this face-to-face workshop and be prepared to engage in the learning.
- Read the Bee Netball Welcome document before the workshop starts and complete the two tasks in preparation for the workshop. Please note that you will be emailed the welcome document along with your course confirmation once you have booked your place.
- To understand the values and ethos of Bee Netball and be able to bring them to life in a session
- To understand the age and stage framework and its application within Bee Netball delivery
- To provide ideas for fun and relevant games and activities that can be used in a Bee Netball session
- To ensure the principles of safe, fun and inclusive session delivery is understood
The cost is £40 for England Netball members an £50 for non members
How to book
To book a place visit the England Netball website