Date(s) - 21/03/2018
9:30 am - 4:00 pm
City Academy Norwich
299 Bluebell Road
real PE gives EVERY child the physical literacy, emotional and thinking skills to achieve in PE, sport and life. real PE is a unique, child-centred approach that transforms how we teach PE to engage and challenge EVERY child.
This is Day 1 of 3 of a real PE course hosted by the SSP at City Academy Norwich. real PE provides fun and simple to follow Schemes of Work and support for Early Years Foundation Stage, Key Stage 1 (KS1) and Key Stage 2 (KS2) practitioners that give them the confidence and skills to deliver outstanding PE. It is fully aligned to the National Curriculum and Ofsted requirements and focuses on the development of agility, balance and coordination, healthy competition and cooperative learning through a unique and market leading approach to teaching and learning in PE.
Foundation Stage – Key Stage 2 practitioners
- Experience 3 days of training to provide you with the confidence and understanding to bring real PE to life in your school and make a real difference to the quality of provision.
- Explore a holistic approach which recognises the key abilities children need to be successful both within PE and Sport and across the curriculum.
- Learn a philosophy for delivery through our Learning Nutrition framework, giving teachers the confidence and skills to transform their teaching in order to deliver outstanding PE.
- Understand how real PE is the only programme to provide a Scheme of Work with a curriculum map, clear learning journeys, integrated assessment framework and tools to evidence and celebrate progress.
- Explore exciting and simple solutions to assessment, healthy competition and collaborative learning in PE.
For more information about the course please download the attached document.
The course includes;
- 3-day programme (split over the school year)
- Schemes of Work
- Supporting resources
- Ongoing support including a Teacher Portal.
The real PE course costs £405 for SSP member schools of £495 for non members (plus VAT). The cost also includes provision of tea/coffee on arrival plus a buffet lunch.
For more information
If you have any questions about the course please contact Jon Osborne on email@example.com.
How to book
To book a place(s) on this course please click on Day 1 of the course (Wednesday 22nd November) on the Events Calendar and complete the booking form at the bottom of the page. Schools will be invoiced for the cost of the course prior to the day 1 of the course.