Date(s) - 09/11/2018
1:30 pm - 4:00 pm
City Academy Norwich
299 Bluebell Road
Maths leaders/PE leaders/Head teachers/SLT – Any teacher interested in raising standards in maths and/or increasing levels of physical activity.
PLEASE NOTE: This course is not appropriate for Teaching Assistants or PE coaches/ outside agencies working within schools
7 days prior to the event
This taster session will provide staff with;
- Understanding the research, rationale and benefits of ‘active learning’ and gives teachers practical ideas on how to implement ‘Active Maths’ in to the curriculum.
- Delegates will be introduced to the highly acclaimed and praised resource ‘Maths of the Day’ – a website that provides teachers and teaching assistants with over 1000 lesson plans on how to deliver ‘active maths’.
- The resource is used in schools across the UK and internationally and is having a huge impact on attitudes to maths, attainment in maths, levels of physical activity and whole child development.
- For more information about Maths of the Day please visit mathsoftheday.org.uk
A combination or practical and theoretical activities. Please arrived in suitable practical clothing and footwear.
- FREE for all schools to attend
For more info
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
You must be logged in to make a booking. Please note the deadline for bookings above.