Date(s) - 27/02/2019
4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
City Academy Norwich
299 Bluebell Road
PE Subject Leaders, Head Teachers
7 days prior to the event
This workshop will provide a range of school staff with;
- Introduction to the School Games Mark
- Details of how the School games Mark can be used to drive improvement in PE and school sport.
- Details of the criteria for Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum awards 2018-19
- Discussion opportunities between schools to share best practice including how to record and evidence progress.
- Opportunity to ask questions about School Games Mark
- Support to complete application
A non-practical sessions which will include presentations, small group discussions and Q&A.
- FREE for SSP member schools
- £30 per person for non-member schools
For more info
For more information please email email@example.com
You must be logged in to make a booking. Please note the deadline for bookings above.