Date(s) - 14/11/2018
4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
City Academy Norwich
299 Bluebell Road
PE Subject Leaders, Head teachers, other staff involved in the delivery of PE, school sport or active travel.
7 days prior to the event
This workshop will provide a range of school staff with;
- Understanding of the benefits of daily physical activity for pupils
- Information about the Chief Medical Officers recommendations for how much physical activity young people should undertake each day.
- Discussion with other schools about opportunities/barriers for supporting pupils to be more active
- Opportunity to discuss ideas with other schools to share best practice
- Examples of resources/programme which can be used to provide daily physical activity
- Discussion about how we can evidence the impact e.g. Daily Mile
A non-practical sessions which will include presentations, small group discussions and Q&A.
- FREE for SSP member schools
- £30 per person for non-member schools
For more info
For more information please email email@example.com
You must be logged in to make a booking. Please note the deadline for bookings above.