Date(s) - 10/01/2019
4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
City Academy Norwich
299 Bluebell Road
PE Subject Leaders, Swimming Teachers, Head Teachers.
7 days prior to the event
This workshop will provide a range of school staff with;
- Understanding of the curriculum requirements for school swimming.
- Information about the new requirements for schools to report the % of pupils meeting the swimming & water safety requirements as part of their reporting for the PE and Sport Premium funding.
- Opportunities to discuss delivery options with other schools to find best methods to help ALL children meet the curriculum requirements.
- Ideas for how to monitor impact of school swimming lessons.
A non-practical sessions which will include presentations, small group discussions and Q&A.
- FREE for SSP member schools
- £30 per person for non-member schools
For more info
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
You must be logged in to make a booking. Please note the deadline for bookings above.