– These events are for pupils who enjoy friendly competition but don’t want to solely focus on winning and losing, instead they focus on supporting a pupils wider development.
– These events are for pupils who are competitive in nature and enjoy performing and competing against others.
- To develop character and life skills
- To develop different sport specific skills
- To engage new audiences
- To improve health
- To increase motivation
- To foster social connections
- To develop physical skills
- To support individual development in sport
We hope that by sharing the theme and intent of each event with schools, it will help schools understand the purpose of the event and identify which pupils would benefit most from taking part.