How do you currently track the impact that the PE and Sport Premium has made in your primary school?
The new PE, Sport and Health Wheel is an innovative online tool which uses a simple framework to:
– Create and communicate a shared vision for PE, Sport and Health across the school.
– Establish where you are, where you want to be and how to get there.
– Identify appropriate solutions to meet your vision.
– Evidence and celebrate the impact of the PE and Sport Premium and other programmes.
– Be part of a community of learning with shared best practice across schools.
Click here to find out more about the Wheel
For help using the PE, Sport and Health Wheel please download the Individual User Guide.
If you have forgotten your schools login details or you have any further questions about the Wheel please contact Jon Osborne (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Access to the Wheel is part of the SSP Membership Package for 2017/18 and is free of charge for member schools to use (worth £500).
Login to your schools PE, Sport and Health Wheel