Framingham Earl High School has received Government funding to employ a School Games Organiser for 3 days per week, currently until April 2020, but expected to continue to August 2020.
Based at Framingham Earl High School, the successful candidate will be required to manage the delivery of the Schools’ competition framework whilst continuing to work with schools across the South Norfolk School Sport Partnership (SSP), Active Norfolk and the Local Organisation Committee (LOC).
The post is subject to enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) clearance. Essential:
- organisation of sporting competitions and festivals within a school environment.
- management of a team of coaches, sports teachers/professionals.
- measuring impact and planning for provision.
- working knowledge of ICT, including keyboard skills and Microsoft Office.
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- prepared to work flexible hours (during school time and after school).
- a valid driving licence and own transport to travel between sites.
- budgeting/managing a budget.
This part time post is for 22.5 hours per week, 38 weeks per year (term time). Salary Scale I, currently £14,580 – £15,435, plus travel expenses.
For more information contact: Ben Player, Director of Learning KS4. Tel: 01508 492547 Email: email@example.com
Click the following links for a;
How to apply
Applications to the Headteacher by post, or electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please contact either the LT’s PA to arrange an informal visit (Email: email@example.com), or simply call the School to chat with Nicola Furneaux, Headteacher on 01508 492547. Applications should be marked for the attention of the Headteacher.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS disclosure. This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these Regulations.
Closing date: 08:30 on Friday 12th January 2018
Interviews: 19th January 2018